I Built LEGO Minecraft for a Real Pufferfish
This week, I built a Minecraft coral reef completely out of LEGO for my tiny pufferfish, Puff & Peewee!
♡ Limited edition Lucy & Lemon plush toys: https://aquariuminfo.com/
SUBSCRIBE for a chance to win a Wetpets NANO Aquarium Kit
S/O to the 🐐 @TDBRICKS for the help!
Meet The Crew!
🦎 Lucy & Lemon
🐠 Nemo & Marlin
🐡 Puff & Peewee
🪦 R.I.P. Kirby
Join me on my quest to build every underwater biome in Minecraft! So far, I've built a lush cave for my axolotl, Lucy and a Minecraft LEGO beach biome for my tiny turtle, Harry. Puff & Peewee are up next for their own Minecraft coral reef oasis! I love creating custom Minecraft LEGO sets. We've now built an Axolotl lush cave, a Turtle beach biome and a coral reef in a warm ocean biome. What should we build next?
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions for this Minecraft video or future videos, leave them down in the comments! Also for additional content like this, video tutorials, project sneak peeks and more, follow me on Facebook and Instagram @aquariuminfo.
If you're reading this you're a Super Fan!
Comment "Bubble Bungalow" so I notice you 💛
If you love fish and fish tanks check out my other videos!
- I Built a Secret Gaming Room in a Fish Tank
- I Built a Giant LEGO Railway for my Fish
- I Built the LEGO Titanic for my Fish
- I Built a Fish Tank Using 10,000 LEGO
- Did Wednesday Addams Lie?
- I Built LEGO Minecraft for a Real Turtle
- I Built LEGO Minecraft for a Real Axolotl
- I Built Bikini Bottom in a Fish Tank
- I Built the Krusty Krab for a Real Crab